Founded in Tasmania over 40 years ago, Juicy Isle is one of the most successful manufacturers and distributors of beverage, confectionery and snack food in Australia. Juicy Isle’s distribution covers every state in Australia, supplying major grocery chains and growing their export markets.
A system that had reached its full potential
Managing a multi-million dollar manufacturing empire is no easy task. Flexibility, power and the ability to access data whenever it’s required are key. Juicy Isle didn’t have those capabilities until it switched over to MYOB Exo. Now, with the possibility of giving access to multiple users, a stable platform, flexible data and powerful warehouse management means the company can manage distribution and deliver products far and wide.
“Axsys have just been fantastic as far as being able to help us initially implement the system, but also customising it with some of our own requirements.”
- An unstable platform causing delays
- Limited number of users allowed on platform
- An outdated system holding back growth
- No website integration
- A stable, powerful platform gives consistency
- Multiple users allowed to access Exo at one time
- A system primed for future growth
- Tailored functionality with website integration
Download the full case study