General availability announced today
The focus of the 8.4 release is on adding functionality to the MYOB EXO Business CRM module and addressing issues identified by users and business partners. Major new features include:
- Enhancements to the EXO Business CRM module:
- The ability to set up reusable Contact Lists for use in bulk communications.
- The ability to set up and run marketing campaigns.
- The addition of social media information to Contacts and company accounts.
- Updates to dashboard interfaces, including the ability to lock dashboards and restrict SQL keywords.
- The addition of an Activities tab in EXO Job Costing.
- Enhancements to Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Enhancements to email templates (CLEs).
- The addition of custom buttons to the Purchase Orders and Opportunities windows.
- Over 120 tickets addressed in various modules
This release also introduces important changes to supported operating systems and products. Please see separate news article here covering these changes.
Axsys would advise clients to download and read the Release Notes to determine if this release offers any enhancements or addresses any outstanding issues relevant to their business. The support team can then schedule a time to assist you in upgrading your system to this release. Also see here for details of our client webinar covering this release.
If you would like to discuss this release or its features in more detail please call us on 1300 553 228.